Friday 1 July 2011

Quick Pic!

I was looking out over the side of the house this evening and just remembered about the picture I took on midsummer night;


The river runs a few fields over, and I'm always captivated when mists come off it. I think one of the most breath taking and mysterious sights of nature have been on a winter's night; trees bare, a full moon with whisps of cloud and fog moving eerily closer to my house. It feels like a scene from a supernatural or horror movie and I love it!

Hopefully when it is winter again I can take a picture and share it's magnificence (if my camera picks it up that is). I'm always grateful to live in the countryside as it gives me the oppurtunity to witness the undisturbed energy and beauty of mother earth, (meteor showers and planets included!) Blessed Be! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment