Thursday 14 July 2011

More buys!

After a few days of no postal service, I received two packages this morning :D One from Love Lula and one from Lena White.

Love Lula; Clockwise from far left: Bare Escentuals barMinerals Orginal Foundation SPF 15 (Fair), Sample of Alquimia Anti Cellulite Body Oil, Sample of John Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler, Badger Unscented Healing Lip Balm & Sample of Trilogy Vital Moisturising Cream.

Lena White; L-R: OPI Ink, Royal Rajah Ruby & You Don't Know Jacques!
In the next few days I'll be doing a review of the Pai skincare samples which I have been using a lot recently, as well as my first posts of the ten days of tea series. I'll also post "nails of the day" to give swatches of the newest colours to my nail polish collection, as well as a few oldies I'm sure. Blessed Be! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment