Friday 1 July 2011

John Masters Organics Review

I think I am in love... with hair products! My hair has grown so much in the past few years, (and is far longer than I think it is), so it needs all the care it can get. I've tried a few samples of the John Masters Organics hair products and have to say they are great! The full sized products are quite expensive but are definitely worth their price.

John Masters Organics Evening Primrose Shampoo for Dry Hair
I'm not one to use products for dry hair, when I was younger anything for dry hair would leave mine greasy, so I was wary about adding this sample but there were not other samples I wanted to try so I gave it a go, and boy am I glad I did! I used it with the lavender & avocado conditioner and it left my hair so moisturised, but not greasy. The quality of my hair has changed as it has grown, (it's about waist length now), the ends can be very dry so I wash my hair less often and let it air dry, but this doesn't make it greasy. The smell was quite overwhelming at first but it wasn't over unbearable,  if you don't mind floral and herbal scents that is. All in all I think this is another trustworthy product from a brilliant company!

John Masters Honey & Hibiscus Hair Reconstructing Shampoo & Hair Reconstructor






I used these products together, (as intended) and was very impressed by the results! Again I was cautious about whether they would leave my hair greasy, but the following day even my roots were fine! Like the primrose shampoo the smell is quite strong, but not unpleasant. My hair was in need of some TLC and these delivered. Like all the products I have tried, the quality is evident across the brand. This is one brand that I will come back to time and time again! Blessed Be! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment