I had some time to spare whilst waiting for my hair to dry so thought I would do this bio as I enjoy reading other people's, so without further ado I will begin!
1. I am 17 years old.
2. I am an Aquarius.
3. I am obsessed with The Lord of The Rings.
4. I am a solitary eclectic pagan and
5. have been practising since Samhain 2010.
6. I do not find silences awkward, and have no desire to fill any with non essential chit chat when they occur.
7. Because of this a lot of people think I am shy.
8. I believe school is for learning, and I remain reserved in school.
9. I am neither quiet nor shy outside of school.
10. I enjoy researching topics that interest me for fun.
11. I am deeply fascinated by but have a slight fear of death.
12. I am an organ donor.
13. I am on the blood donor register but have not yet given blood due to illness.
14. I am a year behind in school due to a chronic cough and
15. because of this I now have hyper sensitive airways.
16. I am mildly allergic to pollen, cat hair, dust and house dust mites.
17. I have 3 cats, 3 kittens, 2 dogs and 2 fish.
18. I played the violin for 5 years but quit.
19. I have played the guitar for 3 years and am self taught.
20. I began lessons for the piano/keyboard this year, although I was previously self taught.
21. I would love to play the harp.
22. My favourite smells are lavender, petrol and a winter's day when it has been snowing.
23. I am currently growing my hair, it is about waist length now.
24. My friends always come to me for advice but I am unable to ask for help for myself.
25. I bottle my emotions until I snap which can have horrible effects.
26. My emotions and my physical health are very much interconnected.
27. I aspire to be a trauma surgeon, pathologist, psychologist or holistic healer.
28. My favourite colours are dark green, dark purple, navy and burgundy.
29. I pray to the God and Goddess everyday.
30. Earl Grey tea is my favourite drink.
31. I would rather go somewhere cold than hot.
32. I prefer body boarding in the wind and rain than lazing on a sunny beach.
33. I have always been pagan but only come to realise in the past year.
34. When I was younger I was obsessed with Egypt and often pretended I was in an ancient temple and held rituals for the Egyptian pantheon.
35. I love The Addams Family tv show from the 1960s and The Munsters.
36. I think Liv Tyler, Eva Green and Carolyn Jones as Morticia Addams are the most beautiful celebrity women.
37. I love historical fantasy and fiction books and movies.
38. I wear glasses/ contacts.
39. I have an astigmatism.
40. I have the beginnings of Dupuytren's contracture.
41. I light a candle every day.
42. I sleep the best when it's raining.
43. I prefer night over day.
44. I love when it rains, there is a thunder and lightening storm or it snows.
45. My favourite season is autumn.
46. I love gothic things.
47. My favourite perfumes are Yves Saint Laurent Belle D'Opium and Estee Lauder Sensuous.
48. I love expanding my knowledge on anything.
49. For a few years every vertebrae in my neck and back, my pelvis and a nerve in my leg was out of place after falling off a horse.
50. The worst physical pain I have ever felt is having gastritis (an inflamed stomach lining.)
51. I walk around in my bare feet where and whenever possible.
52. I prefer wrapping up in warm winter clothes than wearing summery things.
53. I wear pyjamas most of the time unless I'm going somewhere, I don't believe in having to wear normal clothes when they'll only create more washing to do.
54. I smile every time I see the moon and stop for a while to take in it's beauty and energy.
55. I am hoping to study Biology, Chemistry, Psychology and either Health and Social Care, Home Economics or English Literature at school next year.
56. I can spend hours in a book shop deciding what to get.
57. I often begin reading when I get into bed and am still reading when I hear people in my house leaving for work the next morning.
58. I know all the lines to many movies.
59. I can usually guess the lyrics to a song even if I've never heard it, or just know the tune.
60. I enjoy reading and writing poetry, although I don't do it very often.
61. I am currently saving up for an Amazon Kindle and a Book of Shadows.
62. I find the human body and mind fascinating.
63. I find most things fascinating really, and love learning how and why they do what they do.
64. I used to suffer from insomnia but watched the sun rise every day and loved it!
65. I only watch tv around two or three times a week.
66. My favourite flowers are snowdrops and bluebells.
67. Ivy is my favourite plant.
68. I have a habit of collecting unnecessary stationary.
69. I overcame my fear of fire and heights.
70. Owls, foxes, deer and pigmy shrews and cats are my favourite animals.
71. I want to visit Scandinavia, Canada and New Zealand.
72. I can speak French and Spanish, and would like to learn Latin and Nordic languages.
73. I enjoy baking and cooking.
74. My ears are pierced.
75. I have ideas for several tattoos but am unsure of where I'd get them.
76. I prefer wearing a school uniform to normal clothes.
77. I need more alone time than the time I spend socialising.
78. The Johnny Cash version of Hurt is my favourite song.
79. My favourite movies are The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Gladiator and Kingdom of Heaven.
80. If I'm in the mood for cleaning, I get annoyed about how untidy I let my room become.
81. I give people too many chances because I'm afraid to hurt their feelings, even if they don't care about mine.
82. I find it extremely difficult to trust anyone because of this.
83. Before I was ill I was quite swarthy but am now extremely pale, I never got my colour back, but I love being pale!
84. I used to think everyone had blue eyes.
85. I love wearing thermal hiking socks and knitted boy's hoodies when it's cold.
86. Water from a natural spring is the best!
87. I adapt well to most situations.
88. I have a good judge of character.
89. I can't stand people who are stuck up, judgemental and just plain rude.
90. I attended ballet lessons when I was 5 but quit because I didn't like the routine I performed in the final show, and I wish I hadn't'
91. I am in the girls' choir at school.
92. I love star gazing and will force myself to wake up at anytime, even on school nights, to see meteor showers, planets and lunar eclipses.
93. I listen to almost every genre of music.
94. If I can't sleep I will play the sound of a rain or thunder and lightening storm on the laptop to help.
95. It bugs me when people keep appliances on stand by.
96. I love waking up to texts, though I rarely use my phone.
97. I love being snuggled up in bed more than sleeping, however
98. I love my dreams as they're usually always very strange.
99. I love going for walks at 6am.
100. I had a hard time thinking of things to put in this.
If anyone else has done this, let me know as I'd like to read it! Blessed Be! xx