Monday 8 August 2011

Me... Only Healthier!

I don't know how many times I've told myself I'm going to eat more healthily and exercise more and went on to wallow in my unhealthiness with a tub of Ben & Jerry's! So starting tomorrow I intend to eat as healthily as possible; including more fresh fruit and vegetables and healthier recipes into my diet, aswell as restarting yoga and walking atleast once every two days to build muscle strength and stamina. (I might even be able to jog soon!) I recently started back to horse riding aswell so hopefully that will help.

I'll share some good recipes I come across in my venture towards a healthier me, although I won't be depriving myself from treats altogether, so some not-so-good-for-your-hips foods will be stuck in too.

It's good to finally do something that you've been putting off for ages; even things like tidying a room in the house, doing those dishes you always walk past or cleaning out the fish bowl. Set a timer for even ten minutes, you'll be surprised what you can get done and you'll feel much better for doing it! :) Blessed Be! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment