Thursday 2 June 2011

Mail's Here!

Don't you just love getting packages in the post? I know I do, and today my most recent order from Love Lula has arrived! :) I ordered (to no surprise) more Badger Balm products as well as a John Masters Organics hair product and a trial sized Pai product, as well as 3 free samples. So without further ado, here is my purchase:

Clockwise from top: Sample of Suki Exfoliate Foaming Body Cleanser, Trial Size Pai Camellia & Rose Organic Cleanser, John Masters Organics Sea Mist Sea Salt Spray with Lavender, Free John Masters Organics Bodycare Set; Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Wash and Body Milk (free gift with John Masters Organics purchase), Sample of John Masters Organics Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner, Badger Cuticle Care and Foot Balm Duo.
 I've been loving all my organic products so far, so hope to swap as many of my everyday products as possible to those that are organically manufactured. I find the option to include 3 free samples of products highly beneficial, as we all know trying out new things can be expensive and that's no exception for natural products, so what better way is there than to sample products you otherwise might not buy for free? Definitely a thumbs up from me!

On another note in my upcoming posts I'm hoping to show my crystal collection as well as more natural product reviews, (I've ordered some things of The Body Shop website today, 30% off, woohoo!) and I'm also hoping to include a more serious post on some topics that catch my attention, so until then, Blessed Be! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment