Friday 3 June 2011

Animal Crossing Meets Harry Potter?!

I'm a sucker for anything witchy, I confess! And when Enchanted Folk and the School of Wizardry caught my eye, I had to have it! I'm a big fan of the Animal Crossing DS and Wii games, (they no doubt keep you occupied when you're bored, as well as making you lose track of time!), so when I spotted a game that was similar but envolved magic... well, let's just say I was pretty quick to make a purchase. I'm hoping it is worth all my excitement, but I will let you know when I've played it for a while, after all it did only come in the post this morning, but I have made a plan today to work on some new posts as well as revising, trying out some of my Love Lula products and tidying up my room a bit so it can get decorated, but I'm sure I'll squeeze a bit of playing time in there somewhere :D Blessed Be! xx

The source of my excitement!
 p.s. it has come to my attention that the time stamps of these post are not in GMT, as my post at 6.30AM is stamped as being after 10PM, I'm not sure how to change this as my draft saving time is correct, any hints?

No comments:

Post a Comment