Saturday 18 June 2011

It's Summer!!!!!

So my exams have ended, hurrah! I've got quite a lot of plans for the coming months, midsummer solstice celebrations, craft ideas, places to go, as well as some ideas for posts and (hopefully) getting my youtube channel up and running with some videos, but I will see how I feel about that closer to the time. For now I'll just be focusing on my blog. Speaking of which I've noticed I've become a bit of a Love Lula freak!



As you can see I have acquired quite a collection of boxes, (definately a sign I should stop buying everything in online sales), but I don't mind, I'm a bit of a trying new things out junky, and I've many plans to try new things, both products and activities which I am looking forward to :)

I also made another Love Lula purchase:

Left to Right: Trial Size Pai Organic Chamomile & Rosehip Sensitive Skin Cream, John Masters Organics Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner. (I also got another free John Masters Organics bodycare set, and forgot to add some free samples.)

Love Lula have also included something to brighten everyone's day with their packages; angel cards. They always make me smile, and as you can see from the box they have taken time to think about the packaging.

Here's some close ups:

courage: "you gain confidence & strength by every experience in which you do the thing which you think you cannot do"
beauty: "there came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom"
magic: "fairies are invisible & inaudible like angels, but their magic sparkles in nature" (This one's my favourite!!)

I'm hoping this will be a summer worth remembering, as my last few haven't been great, but I'm keeping a positive attitude, Blessed Be! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment