Saturday 18 June 2011

The Body Shop Order

I have finally received my Love Your Body card after two getting lost in the post (and being invalid), so treated myself to a purchase, as members get  a discount online. I didn't get much (I'm saving up for a kindle!) But I thought I would share anyway.

The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Scrub & Body Butter.





Here are my other body shop purchases:

Clockwise from top left: Lip and Cheek Stain 02 (I can't remember the name of the colour, it's possibly rose gold), Vitamin E Gentle Face Wash, Facial Brush with lid, Vitamin E Body Butter, Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream, Vitamin E Moisture Cream.
I got this all for £20 as a 60% off pamper set called the English Rose Collection. While I like most of the products, the one thing I do not like is the Lip and Cheek Stain, it tastes horrible and smells a bit funky, the colour is also very not me. I am however impressed with the night cream and facial wash. The wash, when used with the brush, leaves my skin so soft, and the night cream is very thick and rich. The only negative point I have about the Vitamin E collection is the smell, it's quite strong at first, similar to that of the Nivea creams or sudocream. But other than that I am quite impressed. The Body butter isn't the most moisturising, but it is classed as being for normal to dry skin on the website. Blessed Be xx

No comments:

Post a Comment