Saturday 4 June 2011

I'm Meltingggg!

Ok, so, yesterday's plan of a productive day didn't turn out so well. Northern Ireland decided to have a heat wave, so I could either lie outside and do some yoga (which I did), or sit inside in the cool air and do nothing (which I also did), but I managed to try out two of my latest Love Lula purchases and gifts, before deciding what to do for the rest of the day. Here they are:

 John Masters Organics Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner

 I love this! I've only used one of the samples and am already contemplating buying the full sized product. The smell is divine! And it definitely helped to moisturise my damaged tresses. It has a very thick consistency, and you can feel how smooth it leaves your hair when you've rinsed it out. A much needed treat for dry or damaged hair, I would recommend this any day!

For now I'm not writing out all the ingredients... there's too many!

John Masters Organics Sea Mist Sea Salt Spray with Lavender
 I'm one of those people who's natural hair can't really be defined; when I was young I had extremely long hair that was poker straight. When I got it cut shorter and layered for the first time it became wavy, and now it's a mixture between wavy, curly and straight. I usually scrunch my hair when it's drying to give it a bit more of a curl, and have used so many curling/ products for wavy hair in previous years when my hair was in a bob, but now that it's long I find they don't help, so I was eager to try out this sea mist (I've been looking to try Bumble & Bumble's Surf Spray for years.) I had read some reviews of this product saying it could leave hair greasy due to the oils it contains, but I found it to do the exact opposite. My hair felt like it would when I've been in the sea, slighty on the drier side, however I had kept my hair pinned up all day as it was so warm but when I took it down to go out last night I had the most textured beach waves I've ever had! This will definately be a staple hair product for summer.

Ingredients: Water, Sea Salt, *Lavender Oil. ( * = NOP Certified Organic)

No comments:

Post a Comment