Sunday 13 November 2011

Nail Polish Haul

I've acquired a multitude of new nail polishes from a few different brands over the past month or so (I think I'm maybe addicted :/) so I can show the swatches.


China Glaze: L-R; Ick-A-Bod-Y, Mummy May I & Zombie Zest
These three polishes make up Awakening Collection that was released for Halloween 2010.

China Glaze: L-R; Sugar Plums & Jolly Holly
These to polishes are from the 2010 Holiday Tis The Season Collection.

China Glaze: L-R; Ick-A-Bod-Y, Mummy May I, Zombie Zest, Sugar Plums & Jolly Holly

SpaRitual: L-R; Howl & Running With Wolves
These polishes are from the the Autumn 2011 Wilde Collection. It is a gorgeous collection and I intend to get all of the polishes.

SpaRitual: L-R; Howl & Running With Wolves
Illamaqua: Hemlock
This was a limited edition polish released at the launch of Illamasqua's first perfume Freak Collection for Winter 2011. It is impossible to photograph but it is an iridescent opal like green that changes in the light to an almost lilac colour. It is a sheer colour but can't be build up to almost opaque with three coats. A very whimsical fairy-like colour, one of my favourites and definitely nothing like anything I already have. It can be worn alone or as a top coat over dark polishes which makes it really stand out (particularly when worn over dark green.)

Illamasqua: Hemlock
I also received an Illamasqua catalogue promoting the Theatre of the Namless Collection as well as showing all the other products available on their site. It is a really gorgeous one, I wish there were magazines with this styling!

Essie: L-R; Going Incongnito & Mink Muffs
From the 2010 Winter Collection & the 2009 Autumn Collection.

Deborah Lippmann: L-R; Don't Tell Mamma & Bitches Brew
I love these colours! They're just so dark and vampy and me!

NARS: Tokaido Express

No comments:

Post a Comment