Thursday 10 November 2011

More Blog Parties & Organic Beauty Box

I'm going a bit mad with these blog hops, I've just signed up to another Yule themed one! After the Witches Tea Party Under A Halloween Moon one I'm hooked! I mean, who doesn't love looking forward to a party, even if it is virtual?

My newest join is Yule Magic Blog Party on Dec. 21st, hosted by The Village Witch. While the post is based on Yule (obviously) there's a sweet little requirement to post a virtual gift to the people of blog land, how cute! I better get thinking on what my gift shall be. Be sure to check out all the other participants of these blog hops and share the love!

Regarding the other Yule blog parties, I think I've decided what each post will be on:

The Witches Yuletide Ball, Dec. 10th - scrummy kitchen gifts & Yule baking ideas
Yuletide Blessings, Dec. 18th - Yule decorations
Yule Magic , Dec. 21st - Yule & Winter time celebrations

P.S. if I ever get my camera back I'll be showing my first Amarya Beauty Box, it contains all natural and organic products and I have kept everything in the box for photos. I'm quite proud of myself for that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment