Tuesday 13 December 2011

Amarya Beauty Box Dec 2011

Ahh the heating is broke, a classic sign that winter is well and truly here, (we've even had a little snow!) however this little box arrived in the post and brightened my day :)

 The paper seemed to be lighter this time and there were no foam pieces which I found out for having such a heavy item in the box. (All my tissue was ripped underneath so I won't be able to use it for other people's presents :( )

Firstly I just have to say how much I love the packaging of the first product. REN have teamed up with de Gournay to create this gorgeous artwork on their 2011 Christmas Gift Sets!


REN Neroli Duo Gift Set - £28.00 full sized sample
"A zesty, invigorating, uplifting duo of Neroli and Grapefruit Body Wash and Body Cream presented in a beautiful box with de Gourney design. Great for a morning pick me up!" Firstly this is almost triple the price of the box so immediately you are getting your moneys worth. I had a little smell and try of the moisturiser and I have to say I'm liking it. I can't wait to get using these to perk me up on these dark mornings.

Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream - £14.95 full size 50ml, 10g sample.
"This gentle cleansing cream will offer a deep cleanse without upsetting the delicate acid mantle of the skin. Press this cream gently in to damp skin after removing make-up." As someone with skin that tends to be very dry I can't use make up remover or wipes as it sucks they are both extra drying so cleansing cream it is. I'm looking forward to trying this one out.

Acorelle Eau De Parfum - £29.99 full size 50ml, 1.5ml sample.
"The World's first certified organic perfumes made with essential oils and natural extracts based on the principles of aromatherapy. Nine Eau de Parfums to choose from." I got the Wheat Almond Eau de Parfum, "revitalizes your senses thanks to the combination of bitter almond essential oil, palmarosa essential oil and essence of orange." I had a little spritz and the fragrance isn't for me. Perfume is a really personal thing so you either like a scent or you don't. It's quite a similar in smell to Marks & Spencer's White Peach and Almond Hand & Nail Cream. Personally, I prefer the cream.

I was going to do a "star of last month" bit at the end of each Amarya Beauty Box but I had a really hard time choosing what I loved the most. Maybe I'll have one next time :)

2 comments:

  1. First I want to tell you that your website is beautiful! I wish I knew how to do that. And next I wanted to say thanks for introducing me to these products, I make all my own scrubs and salts, lotions etc because mine and my daughters skin is so sensitive most products burn us. http://bridgetsdaughter5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natalie, there are some great blogs that give free backgrounds out there with tutorials on how to use them.

    I have quite sensitive skin too but I find organic or products you make yourself are the best to not cause irritation. I have a post on a green tea sugar scrub I love to use.

    http://thesilenceofthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/08/green-tea-facial.html

    ReplyDelete