Wednesday 7 December 2011

2012 Pagan Reading Challenge & Get Off Your Broom Witchy Fitness Challenge

So, I've just signed up for two blog events over at The Domestic Pagan. Both start in January and last the whole year through so I will have many updates (hopefully) on both of these.



The first I have joined in the 2012 Pagan Reading Challenge. It is designed to get us all motivated to read more about the craft, nature and paganism in general. The challenge includes any fiction books also related to this topic, so anything about witches, magic and the paranormal counts.

I have decided to opt for the realistic Beginner Read of 11-15 books at present as next year is going to be pretty heavy on school work from January to June but I may advance on or reduce this number as the year goes on. There's so many books on this path that I want to read but don't have the time so I'm hoping this will motivate me to get reading! Hopefully I'll make a start on a Book of Shadows next year too.

My next motivational challenge is the 2012 Get Off Your Broom Witchy Fitness Challenge. I've wanted to get into shape so bad the past couple of years but illness and other obligations just haven't made it possible. I'm not really worried about losing lots of weight but I do want to tone up, eat better and feel as healthy as I can (despite the random illnesses I get.) When you feel good about yourself it really boosts your confidence and an event like this will hopefully give everyone the determination and focus to achieve their goals. Check ins will be every Sunday so expect some health related posts in the coming year!

I hope your December is getting off to a magical start! Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment