Wednesday 28 September 2011

OPI Shimmer Swatches

Lena White has a section on their site called "Last Chance To Buy" with polishes that have been either just reduced or reduced to clear so I, of course, had to get some nail polishes I've had my eye on before they're gone! (The swatches are taken indoors under sunlight.)

L-R: Copper Mountain Copper, Bronzed To Perfection & Berry Berry Broadway.
If you've seen any of my latest swatches which I've done you'll notice how bad the condition of the skin around my nails is lately with me starting my habit of biting it (& a leighton denny nail polish not wanting to come off which resulted it me ripping off a chunk of skin!) So I've decided just to show the swatches on nail art display wheels, it also makes it easier to take pictures.

Copper Mountain Copper
I've wanted this polish for agesssssss! I kept putting it off as it wasn't included in the "Huge Savings when you create your own collection" but when I saw it was going I knew this was my last chance. It's a beautiful coppery-wine shade packed with shimmer that screams autumn. As with most of OPI's shimmery polishes the sparkle is only visible in sunlight, however unlike these polishes it looks metallic in dim lighting instead of a flat block colour. A favourite already!

Bronzed To Perfection
This is a gorgeous caramel-brown colour packed with gold shimmer and possibly very fine glitter which is actually visible in dim light. A summer-to-autumn transition colour if you're not quite ready to say bye bye to the sun.

Berry Berry Broadway
I'm usually not drawn to pinks but I liked this shade as it's quite similar to Copper Mountain Copper except more berry toned (obviously.) It reminds me of Conquistadorable Color but it's darker and less bright yet has lots of shimmer. I think my mummy will like this for her toes :)

As it's a sunny day I thought I should add in the other shimmery OPI polishes I own as previous photos in ambient lighting doesn't show their full potential!

Black Cherry Chutney
OPI Ink / Nevermore
Royal Rajah Ruby / Sanguine
Unripened
I hope you are having a wonderful day! Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment