Saturday 3 September 2011

It's Autumn!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! My favourite season has finally arrived! I would have done a post sooner but I just started back to school on Thursday and wanted to get the first two days out of the way and get settled in. Anyway I started the season off by making some new purchases and here they are:

The first arrived on Thursday while I was at school and are from Bath & Unwind. Like Love Lula they have a points system so you earn 5 reward points for every £1 spent.

Essie Mink Muffs Nail Polish & Butter London Powder Room Nail Polish Remover.
 These next things arrived this morning and are from House of Fraser.

Deborah Lippmann Bitches Brew Nail Lacquer, Burberry BODY Perfume Sample, Shavata Black Heart Tweezer & Shavata Soothing After Care Gel.
The Burberry Body perfume sample isn't actually from House of Fraser but I just put it in this photo. I got it free from Burberry's facebook page as the first couple of thousand people to order a sample got one, (it smells amazing!) I also got the Shavata Soothing Gel free with a purchase of £20 or more on Shavata products, (the Black Heart Tweezers are £21.) Seems like a lot for a pair of tweezers but I first saw them on the QVC channel a few weeks ago and they looked like a good investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment