Monday 3 October 2011

What's That?

If you've had a  look over to the right you may have noticed that I'm joining in with the Witches Tea Party Under A Halloween Moon blog party, hosted by the lovely Frosted Petunias. This will be my first time participating in a blog party, so, naturally, I'm really excited! I intend to have a real tea party, well I'll be making lots of tasty treats that weekend anyway which will tie in nicely :) Is anyone else taking part? You really should!


P.S. A little sneak preview for next month, I'll be receiving my first Amarya Beauty Box, you've seen them all but this one is all natural & organic, how lovely! Also check out the up and coming Carmine Beauty Box that's yet to launch. I hope your October has got off to a wonderfully wicked start!

No comments:

Post a Comment